USQ's career-oriented IT degrees are designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you will need to excel in the IT industry - a growing and significant sector in Australia’s economy.
- Use leading-edge enterprise tools and standards such as Oracle, SAP, ISO/IEC 20000 (standard for IT service management), implement web services, program mobile devices, and manage enterprise networks after completing the CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification.
- Study topics in business analysis tools, working knowledge of data bases, competent programming skills, thorough understanding of the Internet and enterprise networks, ability to design and implement system and information security measures for the enterprise, and mastery of the UNIX operating system.
- USQ is ranked No.1 in QLD for Information Technology Graduates in Full time Employment (Graduate Destinations Survey, 2013-2015).
- Choose a mix of IT courses to round out your knowledge in the field.
- USQ's IT programs have been accredited through the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and through the Seoul Accord which is recognised in other countries.
As a graduate you will be optimally placed for a wide range of careers in IT including business information systems developer, business applications designer, enterprise architect, information systems developer, computer programmer, systems analyst, software developer, project leader, web application developer, web services specialist, IT manager, database administrator, and database designer.
Find out how to become a: