Graduate Certificate of Engineering Technology (Transdisciplinary Engineering)
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- 4 units
- 0.5 years or part-time equivalent
Program Information Set
Broaden your expertise
USQ's Graduate Certificate of Engineering Technology (Transdisciplinary Engineering) is ideal for engineers or scientists who have a three-year degree in science, engineering or technology and want to extend their knowledge within a broad range of engineering disciplines.
Through this four unit degree, you have the option to select from a range of courses (subjects) which cover civil, agricultural, computer systems, electrical, environmental, mechanical, power systems, structural and technological engineering.
The Graduate Certificate of Engineering Technology is not accredited by any professional bodies other than the University of Southern Queensland.
How much will it cost?
Approximate annual costs1 for your first year of study (4 units) in this program are:
|Commonwealth supported||AUD 4676|
|Domestic full fee paying||AUD 11920|
Loan to help you pay your fees
You may not have to pay your course (subject) fees upfront. HECS-HELP and FEE-HELP allows you to defer your fees until your income reaches a certain level.
You may also be eligible to receive financial support from Centrelink.
Scholarships and financial assistance
You may be able to apply for scholarships to help with your study costs.
- An Australian university three-year Bachelor degree in engineering, science or technology, or equivalent
English Language Requirements
You are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This program requires a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
How to apply
Applying directly to USQ:
- Semester 1, 2018 - applications close Monday 19 February, with semester 1 commencing on Monday 26 February 2018.
- Semester 2, 2018 – applications close Monday 2 July, with semester 2 commencing on Monday 16 July 2018.
- Semester 3, 2018 - applications close Monday 5 November, with semester 3 commencing on Monday 19 November 2018.